Wednesday, September 17, 2008

South Carolina




Main event time



Race Report:

 South Carolina brought the smallest track of the series along with some new tough obstacles. I had some pretty good crashes in practice, but managed to pull it together for the night show. I was second off the start in my heat and passed Wally Palmer for the lead on lap two, from there I just rode a clean race and the Maxxis, Rekluse, FMF, Kawasaki ran perfect for my second heat win this year. I felt confident going into the main and once again my bike got me off to a great start and Huffman and I were side by side going into the rock turn, I didn’t want to follow so I went around the outside to pass him and he bobbled and knocked me off the track! By the time I re-entered the track I was next to last. I rode well the rest of the race, but only managed to get up to 6th   by the end. I really wanted to get on the podium, but at least I made the main and got some points. I am now 6th in points with three rounds remaining in the series. I am off to Milford, Ca next weekend for the 9th round of the WORCS and then to Colorado the next weekend for Rd. 4 of endurocross. 



Good times in practice






1 comment:

Joy Joy said...

Aren't you supposed to stay on that brown dirt stuff?