Monday, September 8, 2008

The Joy in cycling crashes



The recent cycling incidents the past few weeks have led me to this blog.  While many believe that these accidents where all "freak" accidents, I have a greater explanation.   Joy.

As you can see in the chart above, Joy has been with each of the last three crash victims. Mere coincidence? I think not. According to my calculations, Joy will be striking her next victim even sooner.


 If you do choose to cycle with Joy again, I highly reccomend a "No Joy" logo somewhere on you, or your bike. This will show that you are not associated with Joy.   



2 comments:

mattfreemanrace@yahoo.com said...

Can you tell me the shipping cost for 1,000 No Joy stickers to Redlands, CA?

Joy Joy said...

Moral Compass,
I thought that black-listing people would be against your moral code? inappropriate.